PeCOD® COD Analyzer: Portable Field Model
- Small size and lightweight – PeCOD® unit weights < 2 kg
- No sample digestion is required, making it a truly portable technique
- Unmatched sensitivity for COD
- Low cost per sample
- Complete oxidation of organic species ensures accuracy and reproducibility
- Able to analyse a wide variety of matrices – including high chloride concentrations
- Small footprint requires minimal bench space (235 x 375 mm)
- Convenient and durable carrying case
- Simple to operate “Click and go” operation
- Additional software automation options available
MANTECH’s PeCOD® technology provides the fastest available chemical oxygen demand (COD) analysis method in the world. The PeCOD® Portable Field Model does not use dichromate and involves no transport of toxic or hazardous reagents.
In addition to the PeCOD® core unit features, the system can also function as a field portable unit. Just add the battery and carrying case and COD can now be measured in the field, with safe and green reagents.