BOD Pro Software Requirements & Specifications
MANTECH BOD Pro software is a laboratory automated system for five- (or seven-) day biochemical oxygen demand analysis (BOD5).
- Simple and straightforward installation.
- Direct hardware to computer connection for independent testing.
Minimum computer specifications for BOD Pro software (view PDF here):
|OS||Windows 10 or 11 Professional, 64-Bit|
|CPU||Intel Core i3 or equivalent|
|RAM||4 GB (8 GB Recommended)|
|HDD/SSD||At least 500 MB free|
|Graphics Card Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|OS Regional Settings||U.S. English|
|USB Ports||4 or more (system configuration depending) or use of USB hub for mouse and keyboard (and other non‐ system hardware components)|
|Ethernet Port||Ethernet Port Minimum of 1 – reserved for AutoMax400 Series (or additional USB port for Ethernet adapter)|
|Peripherals||Keyboard, mouse, and HDMI compatible monitor|
- Compatible with all security and OS updates.
- Supports Antivirus and Windows Defender protection if internet connection is desired.
- User account and password control with varying customizable levels of access.
- Software can be operated from multiple user accounts on the same computer.
- Administrator account NOT required for installation or operation.
- User-defined speed setting for all axes – X, Y, and Z individual speed settings
- Stop button on software run screen.
- Emergency stop button on autosampler bed.
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 Pro OS with minimum 4GB RAM. View PDF for complete computer requirements here.
- No wi-fi access required.
- Up to two DO meters
- Single, dual or triple probe options
- YSI 4010 series integration
- Other brands require manual data entry
BOD Pro software has been designed for MANTECH’s latest hardware releases featuring IoT connectivity*.
- Autosampler AutoMax 400 series (view image here)
- IntelliPump™ peristaltic pump for dynamic flowing rinse station – PCH-4000-186 or PCH-4000-187 (view image here)
- For seed or inhibitor/ATU addition either:
*Hardware trade-in offers may be available for existing PC-BOD customers.
Analysis Set Up:
- Shortcuts for user-defined actions with user-defined organization by groups, user-defined graphics, and user-defined text descriptions (view screenshot here).
- Multiple methods available for building sample runs with drag and drop abilities and full visualization of sample racks in software.
- Easy-to-use method editor.
- Import sample run tables from LIMS.
- Capability to set run to start at a specified date/time.
- Software has capability for benchtop (view image here) and multi-position autosampler configurations (view image here).
- Live view of DO readings, temperature, calculated results, and visual with current bottle position.
- Multitasking capabilities for sample analysis and review including:
- Priority sampling and sample table edits/additions in real time
- Make method changes
- Search for results
- And more.
- Email alerts for run completion and user-defined events (flags, etc.).
- User-defined rinse settings to clean probes in a dynamic flowing rinse station between each dilution or sample set.
- Importing and exporting capabilities for Initials and Finals data to transfer between multiple systems.
- Full import and export capability to LIMS or network/computer location.
- Easy database sharing and management.
- Complete audit trail.
- User-friendly setup of CSV exporting files for LIMS integration.
- Search past reports by date, sample ID, during operation (view screenshot here).
- With re-reads the previous result is still saved and audit trail alerts viewers that sample was re-read.
- Software upgrades will be communicated through notifications or automated updates.
- Windows 10 built-in remote viewing software “Quick Assist” allows for direct interfacing and support with a representative through a secure connection.
End-User License Agreement (EULA)
Last Update: April 29th, 2022
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE.
By installing and/or using BOD PRO (the “Software”) you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this end-user license agreement (the “Agreement”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, do not install or use the Software.
579453 Ontario Inc., operating as MANTECH (“MANTECH”) grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Software for personal or commercial use, in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
You agree to, and you will not permit others to:
- a) license, sell, rent, lease assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit The Software or make the Software available to any third party without express written permission from MANTECH.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SOFTWARE
MANTECH reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Software or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
TERM AND TERMINATION
The Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or MANTECH.
MANTECH may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate the Agreement with or without prior notice.
The Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from MANECH, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision within the Agreement.
You may also terminate the Agreement by deleting the Software.
Upon termination of the Agreement you shall cease all use of the Software and delete any copies of the Software in your possession.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
You will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend MANTECH, its employees, agents and distributors against any and all claims, proceedings, demand and costs resulting from or in any way connected with your use of the Software.
In no event (including, without limitation, in the event of negligence) will MANTECH , its employees, agents or distributors be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of information or data, or pecuniary loss), in connection with or arising out of or related to this Agreement, the Software or the use or inability to use the Software or the furnishing, performance or use of any other matters hereunder whether based upon contract, tort or any other theory including negligence.
MANTECH’s entire liability, without exception, is limited to the customers’ reimbursement of the purchase price of the Software (maximum being the lesser of the amount paid by you and the suggested retail price as listed by MANTECH) in exchange for the return of the product, all copies, registration papers and manuals, and all materials that constitute a transfer of license from the customer back to MANTECH.
The Software and any file generated by the Software are provided “as is” and without warranties, express or implied, save by were required by applicable law.
This Agreement shall be governed by the law of Ontario, Canada applicable therein. You hereby irrevocably attorn and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada therefrom.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objective of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT
MANTECH reserves the right, at its sole discretion to modify or replace this Agreement at an time. If a revision is material, MANTECH will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the sole discretion of MANTECH.
Any questions regarding the Agreement should be directed to MANTECH via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download PDF version here.