New MANTECH Turbidity Flow Cell and Method
MDL: 0.1 NTU
Range: <0.5 – 2,000 NTU
Calibrations only required every 1-3 months. STABLE!
Why does MANTECH’s automated turbidity work so well?
- The sample is mixed to ensure homogeneity
- The sample fills the flow cell from the bottom to the top. After the sample is pumped into the flow cell, a unique “Clear Bubbles” method is employed.
- Stability is determined by averaging and %CV! If the turbidity is >1.5NTU, the three successive readings must have CV = <2%. If turbidity is <1.5, three successive readings must have CV = <10%. Process continues for up to 6 repeats at which time the reading is taken.
- The sample is returned to the sample cup to eliminate dilution effects. The integrity of the sample is maintained, allowing additional parameters to be measured after turbidity analysis is complete.
- Excellent and stable calibrations; requires stability of CV = <5% for each standard.
- Using IntelliRinse™, the cell is rinsed until the meter reading reaches a defined value, to a maximum of 6 rinse cycles.
- Easily add additional parameters including: pH, conductivity, alkalinity, color and fluoride – all of which can be analyzed from a 50mL tube!