View this post as a downloadable pdf here.
MANTECH is pleased to announce the release of the new T10 Turbidity Meter!
View the T10 Turbidity Meter Technical Specifications here.
This new turbidimeter features the longest-lasting lamps of any turbidity meter on the market, with a choice of either White Light or Infrared light sources. The T10 utilizes a USB connection for both power and communication and can be easily integrated with MANTECH MT-Series systems to be fully automated alongside other parameters such as pH, conductivity, and alkalinity.
Though the use of AA batteries and a carry-case, the T10 becomes portable allowing for use around the lab, or out in the field. Results can be saved, then transferred to a computer via the USB connection.
– Improved Low-End Precision
– Rapid, Customizable Analysis
– Splash-Resistant Casing
– Reduced Bench Space (10x20cm)
– User-Friendly Guided Calibration in < 1min
– MANTECH’s Flow-Cell design uses <40mL sample volume
– Full automation capabilities on batches of samples when linked with MANTECH MT-100 (pictured below)